April 22, 2008

yay, Trinity

Trinity is the only one of our kids that had trouble staying in her own bed at night. (O.K,so maybe I spoiled her just a little bit) Everyone else has always slept through the night (in their own bed), well before they were a year old! I never thought it would take four years for Trinity to get it!! Anyway,I made this simple chart to help motivate her, and it totally worked! I wish I had thought of this three years ago!In the morning, if Trinity had stayed in her own bed all night, she got to put a sticker on her chart. Once she had 10 stickers, she got a special treat.
First, she chose a trip to the toy store, where she bought a cute playmobil set.
Second, she wanted an apron so she could help Mummy in the kitchen. Aww...
well, I had trouble finding a really cute one, so I decided to make one for her.
So, Trinity, Grace, Heather each chose their own fabric, and I made an apron for each of them. I have to admit that the aprons were so adorable, it was actually fun to make.
Third treat was a purple, star shaped pillow that came with a unicorn toy. I think you can see it in her bed, in the picture below.
Fourth and final reward was a rainbow heart necklace and bracelet set.
We don't need the chart anymore,as she stays in her bed all night.
Here is Trinity in her apron. Isn't she sweet?
What's in your pocket, Cin-Cin? I spy with my little eye, a tiny toy hamster and a rainbow heart necklace.
She said it is her pet hamster. Good, girl, Cin-cin, for finishing your reward chart!

No comments: