April 25, 2008

picnic

Grace and Heather were not feeling well enough to go to school today, so they stayed home. One glass of ginger ale later, they were almost 100 % better.
The weather was great, so I decided that we should eat lunch outside. O.K, the truth is the girls were arguing, and I sent them outside to play! But, still, we did eat outside, and the girls quickly forgot their disagreements and got busy finding a blanket and helping out with the lunch. This is simply the school lunch I packed for the girls, before they told me they were "sick". It's PB&J sandwiches, peach yogurt, apples, and sesame snaps. Trinity made some lemonade, too.Some little cuddly friends joined in the picnic.
How are you feeling, now, Heather?
It really was a beautiful afternoon. The sun was warm and we saw the eagles flying right overhead. Yes, that tiny speck in the sky is an eagle!
The girls were really interested in this spider and ladybird on this leaf.Trinity picked a dandelion for my hair. Loverly. After lunch Grace & Trinity played hide-and-go-seek, while Heather sat in the sunshine and read a book. I just relaxed, and enjoyed watching the girls play.

1 comment:

Tirzah said...

I cannot believe that you've had seven kids; you look so beautiful and peaceful. You're quite inspiring. I hope your husband appreciates your hotness :)