April 13, 2008

pancake zoo & God's juiceboxes

I was making pancakes for breakfast on Saturday, and the kids love to ask me for special shaped ones. Sometimes, I can get away with a happy face made with chocolate chips.Just in case you can't tell...here we have a monkey, a smiley face and..um...a flower?Here come the requests. Trinity's favorite animal is the elephant. O.K, the trunk is a little thick, but trust me, it's an elephant.
Only Grace Helen would ask for a BAT!!! ??
Aw. Of course Heather asked for a bunny. Her favorite animal.
Here you go, Sweetie.
Trinity liked the monkey.
After breakfast, Trinity wanted to drink an orange. She thought you could just stick a straw into the orange and drink it. However, that doesn't work too well, so I helped her out. Cut the top off of an orange.
scoop out the orange, squeezing out the juice. I also had to cut up another orange & squeeze that too.
Pour the juice back into the orange.
Put the top back on the orange, and enjoy some fresh orange juice.
We called these oranges "God's juice box".

No comments: