April 9, 2008

I am so proud of you girls

Heather, Grace and Miss Mary Margaret all won prizes for performing so well in the music festival. Good job, girls! There was a nice show at the Cowichan Community Centre with some of the highlights from the festival, and then the children went up on stage to receive their awards.
They all won gift certificates to a book store in Duncan. Yay!
Trinity, Grace, and Heather are enjoying some chocolate during the intermission. We were not allowed to take pictures inside the theatre, but I think Uncle Peter got a couple photos, before he was scolded in hushed tones by an usher. Naughty, naughty!

1 comment:

Tirzah said...

Hi,
My name is Tirzah, I'm a friend of Irina's. I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog all the time and am so pleased to find someone who takes more pictures of food than I do. Your family is so beautiful, all of your kids seem really cool. I saw Gregory and Thomas at our church during one of their visits(my second son happened to be getting baptized that day) and I felt like I'd spotted celebrities! I think my favorite thing about your blog is that whatever your family is doing(and they're always doing something) you always write about them with such joy. Motherhood can be so challenging sometimes, it's inspiring to see someone enjoy raising a family as much as you clearly do.