October 28, 2007

Halloween party

There was a Halloween party at the school for the kids.
Trinity is a little gypsy, or...hippy? Anyway, she is as cute as can be in the cakewalk. She won some horrible cupcakes that made her extremely hyper!
Grace is an angel. She won bingo about four times, and got lots of candy!
Heather is a flower fairy! In the background is Mary Margaret dressed up as a doll. Sweet.
Eva put on her own riding gear and went to the party as a dirt biker.
Thomas went to the party as a soldier. How many years in a row is this, Tom?
Felicity had a different Halloween party to go to, and is dressed as a mime. I love this costume!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly,

you don't know me, but i'm your second cousin-in-law. My name is Tricia Evulet, and I'm Dominic Suciu's sister (i.e., Sorin's youngest sibling, Zaza's daughter). I live near Albany, NY with my husband Andrei and Christian (7) and Patrick (5).

Irina told me about your blog, and I have to say that I find it insightful, and funneee!!!! However, you're a cruel, cruel woman: just looking at today's entries i gained 10 lbs. In my mind's eye, I ate them all...keep up the good work, you're inspiring!

Best regards,

Tricia