July 2, 2007

oh my Hermes Heaven

Gregory and Thomas are home and it is so nice to see them again! They were away for over 3 weeks, travelling in Germany and Italy. We sure did miss them! The boys brought back all sorts of fun toys, candy, and gifts for the girls, but I was completely spoiled!! Check it out...Oh my Hermes Heaven! Where do I even begin?! O.K, '24 Faubourg' body lotion (I got the perfume for Christmas), a beautiful scarf (les jardins d'andalousie),a wallet or portefeuille that matches my Hermes Birkin (I told you I was spoiled!), and a lovely enamel bracelet. All from Hermes.
A close look at the wallet. My Birkin is the same (blue jean) blue.
I can't wait to wear this bracelet out. I love love love this!
...and this! Both Felicity and I were reminded of the "Alhambra" when we saw this scarf.
Isn't it gorgeous?
These were the best chocolates I have ever had. A couple chocolates did not make it to the photo shoot. Thank you, Honey! It is so nice to have you home.

No comments: