May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I had a very nice day on Sunday. Gregory made a wonderful breakfast of bacon & eggs. Here is a picture of the kids and me at the table. (I was served 1st!) Yummy.
Check out the Dogwood tree in the window, it is amazing.


Trinity was a bit grumpy, but cheered up after breakfast.Here are the wonderful treasures the kids gave me for Mother's Day. I got a new table cloth, a pretty broach, the cutest little bottles of Givenchy perfume, and all sorts of poems, stories, and pictures that the kids made me. I am so spoiled! But my greatest treasures are the children themselves. I am so blessed. Thanks, kids, I love you.

Isn't this a cute picture of me that Grace made?
My mum and Rod came over for a bar-b-q. We had a great time. Here I am with my mum. We are about to dig right in to the chocolate cake I made for dessert. mmmm.....chocolate!

No comments: