July 21, 2009

Vegas, Baby

Gregory & I went to Las Vegas for a week to celebrate our 16th anniversary. Isn't that cool?
This is the view from our hotel room. We stayed at the Bellagio. (*squeals with joy*)
The pools were so beautiful! I actually don't know how many pools there were, but we always made sure we got some lounge chairs near a bar.
This is another really pretty hotel, The Monte Carlo. We saw a magic show here one night. Fun.
Cruisin' down the Strip.
There is an elevator in that giant Coca-cola bottle.
Cheers, Vegas!
We went to the Harley-Davidson shop to get a few gifts for my dad, who was kind enough to stay at our house and look after the kids while we were in Las Vegas.
You are the best, Dad, Love you!
No firearms? Great. Now what the heck am I going to do with my Bazooka?
Hog Heaven.
Greg really liked the... bikes. Right, Honey?

No comments: