November 18, 2007

good clean fun


Today I was making the kids help me clean the house, when after the 15 minutes were up, Heather asked me if there was anything else she could do! *music to any mum's ear* "Umm...you could wipe down the front of the cupboards." I had no idea that was such an exciting chore for little girls. Grace and Trinity came running in, not wanting Heather to have all the fun.

After the cupboards were done the girls asked if they could please scrub the floor? Well, since I am such a wonderful mummy, and just hate to dissapoint my (new favorite) children, I said yes.Heather, Grace and Cin-Cin got in their bathing suits and a pair of socks and went skating/scrubbing in the kitchen. They did a great job, and had a blast, too. Earlier in the day, the kids painted their faces for a play they were making up.
Prima, very wisely stayed under the piano and out of the way of the three soapy sisters.







No comments: