December 28, 2007

I am so spoiled

Once the children were in bed, the kitchen was clean, and (most) of the Christmas chaos had been tidied, I was going to get ready for bed, myself, when what did I find waiting for me on my bed? Two beautiful Hermes bags!
Oh, my gosh! I was so excited! I decided to open the smaller box first.
A gorgeous silk scarf. This will look great with a pair of jeans and a white dress shirt.
O.K. Ready to see what's inside the big Hermes box?
Ooh la la. The perfume smells so nice. There is also a set of cards with different pictures of how to tie the scarves. An awesome wrap around leather bracelet, and a twilly, which is a small silk scarf.
Here is the leather bracelet. The clasp is the same on my Birkin purse, and also on the perfume bottle. I love it. Thank you so much, Gregory!
This is the twilly scarf. It can be worn around the neck, or tied on a ponytail, or on my purse....
I am so spoiled!

No comments: