April 26, 2007

Greek feast

I remember just before Easter I was buying something in a shop and the saleslady asked me if I had a lot of family coming over for Easter dinner, and I said that my father-in-law was invited. She then went on about how not many people were having big dinners for, like 10 people anymore. I loved the look on her face when I told her that I had 7 children and I cook for 9 or 10 people every night! It was so funny! Luckily, I like to cook.
Here is what we had for supper tonight: Chicken souvlaki, pita bread, tzatziki, rice, greek salad and corn on the cob. (Gregory grilled the souvlaki perfectly) I tried to get some Retsina, but was unsuccessful.

1 comment:

Irina S. said...

This looks so yummy. You inspired us. We're trying to make chicken souvlaki tonight. I'll let you know how it turned out.