April 13, 2007

garden of weedin'

Heather and the bean stalk.

When Heather first brought this bean home from school, the seed was only just starting to sprout out of the ground. Since this picture was taken, Heather has repotted the bean and it even has flowers, too. Heather takes care to water her plant and to place it on a sunny window sill. Nice bean, Heather!


I have been so busy weeding the garden, and it is starting to look really nice. Today was too rainy to do any work outside, but I did snap a few pictures of the spring flowers in our garden.These are so beautiful and soft, but I'm not sure of the name. Alpine something-or-other.Bluebells. We get absolutely tons of these. They are so prettyBleeding heart. Forget-me-not. More forget-me-nots around a rose bush. My mum bought me the lavender in front of the forget-me-nots for my birthday. They are going to look so great in the summer with the roses.
Thanks, Mum. (love ya')

No comments: